Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. This is my first Kia, but we've owned 4 Hyundais plus one Veloster Turbo that my step-daughter owns currently. My 2015 Graphite Steel Forte5 SX joins said VT, along with the wife's 2009 Cobalt SS/TC, so now we have three turbocharged cars, which is good since my health doesn't really allow much tuning on my own anymore. I still like to go fast, but mysterious nerve conditions (disabled at 35 years old...fun!) don't allow me to so much as grip a wrench for long without cramping up, so I'm glad I was able to get something that was quick from the start and still fit in the budget. We got a used 2015 with 9k miles on it for 17k, so I'm pretty happy with the amount of car for the money, especially since the 60k mile factory warranty carries over, and that should last me for quite a while (so long as I don't find the money to mod out of it).

So, yeah. Hi.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Welcome! You will like it here!

You sound almost like me! I am 33 and have had 2 back surgeries and my work wants me to medically retire and go on disability. I'm a fighter though I will be back to work soon.....I hope lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! You will like it here!

You sound almost like me! I am 33 and have had 2 back surgeries and my work wants me to medically retire and go on disability. I'm a fighter though I will be back to work soon.....I hope lol
To be completely honest, if I had a good job that would work with me on such things, I might have had the option of continuing to work. But that's just not the way of things with most jobs here in Texas. You do all the things or GTFO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't have many pics yet. The second one was in a parking lot at the vet. Thought it was pretty funny that there was a spot open right by another Forte SX with temp plates, and then a white one of the same generation across from it.

2015-10-02 19.30.02.jpg 2015-10-27 17.02.01.jpg

Reactions: Caezar

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nice ! Welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts