Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than up and down, do the headrests adjust or tilt? Mine seems too close to the back of my head.
I"m going to try my remote start (again) and if it dun't work or acts stupid, I"m going to post questions about it's operation.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Headrest - nope, only up and down. They used to have (in other KIAs) forward in a few steps, but they stopped doing it. Don't know why.

Remote it OEM or aftermarket?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wife has a 15 optima sx-t with the dark grey leather. The headrests adjust forward in 3 steps. They fit wonderfully on my car and almost look identical

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wowza - any idea how much they be costin' at the Kia stealerships? Our local KIA dealerships brag and brag about low prices, they don't pretend to gouge the KIA buyers and that segment of the market. I see stingers all about.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Are you on any of the Facebook groups? If so there is a guy named Albert Hwang in Korea that can get you stuff. I can hit him up or see if he had another way to contact him if you want. I know he can get storm springs for 280ish, the D wheel heated for like 600 bucks, but that we are better off get spark plugs here.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you on any of the Facebook groups? If so there is a guy named Albert Hwang in Korea that can get you stuff. I can hit him up or see if he had another way to contact him if you want. I know he can get storm springs for 280ish, the D wheel heated for like 600 bucks, but that we are better off get spark plugs here.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I don't do facebook. My mechanic buddy like to check totalled cars at junk yards so He's gunna look around for me. I tilted my seat back a notch, that helps.
Since we talked about stereos, I"m trading my RAM 1500 in an getting an 2018 Ford F-150. I see on the Lariat you can get a B&O stereo, so I'm gunna audition the stereo this week in the F-150.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts