Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been playing around with a few ideas for my forte. I was wanting to know if anyone has stances one yet I have looked around and can not find one Amy pics would be great

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
I am interested in seeing this as well. Would like to see if anyone has done anything crazy with them
Tyson

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
That ridiculousness hasn't fallen out of style yet? :)
Lol I just want mine bagged for when she is at a show or car meets. I am not into that retarded massive camber where you run on sidewalls. I see that a lot out here in socal. Just want a nice clean stance when sitting.

·
Registered
535 Posts
That ridiculousness hasn't fallen out of style yet? :)
I think stanced cars look badass. Plus airbags makes it practical. We need some more people on here interested in REALLY doing some cool visual mods to their cars. Idk about you but I want to see a radical F5 or koup

Reactions: Forte5

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
If my taxes are good amount and bills are paid I will probably look into bagging my car as long as the wife doesn't shoot it down lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
I miss having a stanced car
Here is my 2012 Civic Si I had before my F5;
219whp fully bolted NA

I had lots of money put on this car

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Looks good just can't stand how the rim is like that with the stretch. To me thats just asking for massive damage.

Reactions: brettu26

·
Registered
309 Posts
I had 205/40/17 on a 9.5" wide wheel, it was pretty agressive i needed to be carefull

But i drove it like this all summer long, did long rides without any problems

·
Registered
535 Posts
That is a super clean civic and I'm not normally a civic fan.

That tire stretch is cool. Would scare the hell outta me lol. Who even thought of that in the first place? hahaha

Nice ride man. Why did you dispose of it for your F5?

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
205/40 on 9.5 is a bit too much for me, im running 225/40 on 9.5 its enough stretch so that my fitment is right, but not so much that I still dont have good handling. What alot of people dont understand is that a little bit of stretch is actually beneficial for track/autocross or hard driving on windy roads because you do not get as much pressure on the sidewall.
Tyson

·
Registered
309 Posts
That is a super clean civic and I'm not normally a civic fan.

That tire stretch is cool. Would scare the hell outta me lol. Who even thought of that in the first place? hahaha

Nice ride man. Why did you dispose of it for your F5?
Needed some change and when i saw the new Forte Sx i felt in love with it so i had to do it

And i work at Kia

1 - 15 of 15 Posts