Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I can't speak for everyone... may be some of you have millions in the bank account and could afford a lamb or ferrari but have other priorities but damn, these few days I've been watching some videos of popular YouTube personalities and they're all getting exotics.

I'm sure you guys know about Vehicle Virgins. Dude has a Gallardo and some other cars like an M5, Mercedes S Class or something and now he just bought a Hurrican; or more specifically, his rich parents bought him one. Lots of discussion on his channel saying he cannot afford it with the view counts that he's getting but today, I saw a video of TypicalGamer, some guy who does GTA5 game videos where he just plays games and talks over it. He went and bought a Hurrican with his Youtube money because well, he always wanted one.

How fucking sick is that? Makes me wonder why I went to college and wasted my life in school when you can just play games, act goofy and earn millions, literally. No hate, the guy is pretty humble and mild compared to some of the more high profile personalities out there. Congrats to him for making it. It's the same as hating or being envious of people who won the big jackpot lotto and wishing you were the one. ..

ok, back to our life with the Kia, lol.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
First of all - KIA was my car of choice. And the choice, sure was partially financial, but mainly was by the practicality and look.
Even if I could afford Gallardo or old good F40, I would still not go for them due to the fact I have wife and two kids.

Second. sorry brother, but I guess this kid who plays GTA is one in million who makes some money on playing games. I used to play NFS, MOH, and others and never got paid. lol

Back to life :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts