Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all hear about the blown motor warranty refusal stories. They get me pretty down on my car.

So if anyone has some more encouraging stories about kia reliability, warranty work, dealers, etc. please feel free to share it here.

I've got 12k miles with perfect reliability so far. Sure there are others out there with similar or better experiences.

·
Registered
518 Posts
nothing special but when i pull up to the kia dealer to get my oil filters the sales people always come out to see the car

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
nothing special but when i pull up to the kia dealer to get my oil filters the sales people always come out to see the car
I have that all the time lol. I have gone into the service department to get my car checked out with all my mods and always see the guys flock to it when it rolls in there. They even let me go into the bays to watch my car. After they always wash and hand wax my car and even clean and treat my seats. The dealer is really cool with me about my car.

Reactions: PLP

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
The dealer is really cool with me about my car.
Lucky you....

well, my good story is that after having 2007 KIA Rondo for over 66'000 miles and 8 years by now I had no major issues.
The bigger things, and done under warranty, were A/C clutch and serpentine belt tensioner.

Reactions: lephoenix

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have that all the time lol. I have gone into the service department to get my car checked out with all my mods and always see the guys flock to it when it rolls in there. They even let me go into the bays to watch my car. After they always wash and hand wax my car and even clean and treat my seats. The dealer is really cool with me about my car.
Dang, I want to go to your dealership lol

Gina

1 - 6 of 6 Posts