Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Melbourne Australia,

Just found the forum a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised with how much information there is here!

Recently purchased a '14 koup 1.6T with 13k miles on the clock.. after having driven my mums '99 corolla for 3 years hahahaha goodbye, you've done me well..

So far I've only got 35% legal tint on the sides and 18% on the back, definitely needed considering the scorching aussie summer sun. I'm very new to modifying cars so I'll be looking up to many of you for guidance and inspiration.

Nice to meet you all

·
Registered
468 Posts
welcome to the forum.. I hope your summer is not treating your too badly.. if you have any questions please ask.. we have some very active venders here and even a member who is local to your neck of the woods.. no question is to silly to ask..

Reactions: OzKoup

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you on board from the beautiful Melbourne Australia

Let us know if we can be of any assistance to you whether answering a question you have or helping you with some new mods! We ship internationally on a daily basis!

-Paul

·
Premium Member
294 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
welcome to the forums, glad to hear that you upgraded. I am sure that it feels great! That 99' corolla will drive someone around for the next 30 years! lol
Tyson

Reactions: OzKoup

·
Registered
827 Posts
Super pro is a great company with great parts! We are actually a dealer for them, though it would be nice to be closer! That is definitely nice!
Tyson
Well then get your fanny in gear and get a 85 durometer front sway bar frame bushing on the market. I'll be one of the first to post video and photos when my friend puts my car on his lift and installs the c-arm bushings.
The front frame bushings would be a gift from the handling gawds for $60. We could get a group buy organized.

·
Registered
514 Posts
welcome to the forums, glad to hear that you upgraded. I am sure that it feels great! That 99' corolla will drive someone around for the next 30 years! lol
Tyson
i had a 14 forte lx before my current 15 forte sx, but before that i had a 99 corolla auto 3spd that i drove up to 250k miles. the transmission sucks and the car is slow haha but yeah it was pretty good car. the engine had major issues with piston ring damage, running rich and messing up the cats as a result.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hey - Ozcoup - you have a source of polyurethane bushings made for Kia manufactured in Australia. Lucky dog. I'm waiting for 6thEE to get frame bushings for our front torsion bar sourced and organized.

SuperPro Suspension Parts and Poly Bushings for KIA CERATO TD - 2009-on
Thanks for the info mate

Tyson
Yeah it does feel great! The corolla's still running smooth as a babys bottom but it was definitely time for an upgrade. Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you on board from the beautiful Melbourne Australia

Let us know if we can be of any assistance to you whether answering a question you have or helping you with some new mods! We ship internationally on a daily basis!

-Paul
Cheers! Checking out your emblems as I am typing this hahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts