Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

GAIJIIN's 1.6 build

28K views 159 replies 20 participants last post by  PLP 
LOL welcome Gaijiin, I think quite a few of the members here will enjoy your build, looking forward to getting updates on her again. This forum is quite a bit more relaxed than the veloster forum so keep that in mind. Have fun and everyone stay tuned to see what he has in store for you!
Tyson

there have been quite a few things done since i have last seen one of your threads, definitely love the fact that you used your hood for the functionality aspect instead of being a visual mod.
Tyson

"sensitive".
Thats a shocker. LOL That seems to be a more common thing nowadays. Forums used to be horrible despicable places, no matter what the focus was. It is good that they have cleaned that up, but it is to the point where free speech (against what is the majority, or one stubborn person being wrong) is censored. Im not saying insulting people is right, but there is indeed a right and wrong (in most situations)
Tyson

Reactions: PLP
and we are the Minions.

View attachment 7209

I have met some more sensitive guys on KIA-forums as well, situations where anything, any argument would be considered "offensive".
And that is what my kids are being taught at school!! Plain stupid.
Precisely, my kids are being raised the way I was, suck it up, dust yourself off, and get back out there. Want something? Best work for it.

I turned out alright. LOL
Tyson

Reactions: PLP
Those pictures are breaking my heart! So sorry for your loss! Hope everything works out for you in the end!
Update us with how everything goes.

Gina

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.