Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am just wanting to get this up while i have some down time at work, ill get some pictures up tonight...

3 Port Mishimoto Oil Catch can, 2 IN ports and 1 exit port. Comes with fittings and bracket... new never installed. I bought it from a shop that stated it was a customer return. it is brand new... 100$ shipped

AEM Cold air intake / Short ram intake..... i bought this back in '14 for a veloster when i did some research to find out that the engine bays are extremely similar... the lower cold air pipe portion did not fit well so i removed it, got a shorter filter and cut a little off the main pipe... so its essentially a "custom" short ram intake... i installed it with a couple thousand miles on my car and i have about 27k on it now so i would say it probably has about 22k on the intake... comes with a vibrant silicone coupler that is 4 ply, much better than the stock AEM coupler... also included are the hose clamps and the rubber damper that mounts to the battery tray. $100 shipped

Also selling my "X" cold air pipe upgrade... got it from him over on velosterturbo.org... its a titanium pipe coated with a special coating and comes with silicone couplers that replaces the stock one... titanium doesnt transfer heat well so it doesnt heat soak the air going into the throttle body.... the silicone couplers just need a little trimming and some hose clamps of your choice.... $60 shipped

you can see the intake in my videos on my channel to get more of a feel of it if you want... like i said i just wanted to post this stuff when i had some down time at work... i'll throw up pictures this evening... just wanted to get the word out there for people.

im selling because i have a career change to my wanting and i probably wont have any time to pursue anything with the car after this stuff is gone then after that, depending how stuff works out over the next 9 months the wife and i will hopefully be getting rid of 2 vehicles and be getting 1 vehicle...

questions or comments pm or post here... ill get back to you as soon as i can.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not too much of a bummer... its what i want...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry i sold it over on velosterturbo.org i havent frequented forums much lately

im really wanting to unload my stuff that i have to make your own hot pipe...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.