Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm planning to add a rear spoiler to my F-Koup 2015 SX. I'm between two options: a lip or a wing. I have two questions:

1) I'm interested in a simple lip like this one but for the koup: https://www.k5optimastore.com/collections/kia-forte-products/products/kia-forte-trunk-spoiler-keen-design . This one is for the sedan, I've been trying to find something similar for the koup. Does someone has a link or an idea where I can find it? Ebay is not helping.

2) For the Wing option I'm interested in something like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Rear-Trunk-Wing-Spoiler-FRP-Unpainted-for-Kia-K3-Koup-Cerato-Koup-2014-2015/332050766742?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649 . This one needs drilling and painting. In average, how much will cost the job for installing it? My location is South Bay, CA.

Thanks for everything.

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Well, sounds like you've already made up your mind.

I'm also a fan of subtlety. I considered putting on the Focus RS (MK3) wing but decided to go with a bit more incognito. Still need to get it on the car, lol.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, sounds like you've already made up your mind.

I'm also a fan of subtlety. I considered putting on the Focus RS (MK3) wing but decided to go with a bit more incognito. Still need to get it on the car, lol.
I wrote to the company if they sell and ship this one to CA. I saw it months ago on ebay and didn't bought it because I was in the process of some house renovation. Now that I have the time and money is difficult to get it.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
LOOOL I just hope that I could get other parts since the Koup was removed from the market
shouldn't be so bad, as almost all parts from Koup are same between all trim levels, not like F5 - SX is different from LX and EX (mainly body).

·
Registered
458 Posts
You can always reach out directly, we are able to source items we dont carry on the site and have them shipped over individually with our bulk orders to still save on shipping/pricing/ect.

I'll do some poking around to see what I can find

[email protected]
I've been looking at the replacement wheel you're selling. Is it possible to have them custom make one with a flat bottom and possibly wider 9 and 3 bolsters? I mean really thick padding, because racecar.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can always reach out directly, we are able to source items we dont carry on the site and have them shipped over individually with our bulk orders to still save on shipping/pricing/ect.

I'll do some poking around to see what I can find

[email protected]
Awesome Paul. If you guys manage to export or ship a spoiler like this one I would be happy to do business with you. Thanks for the quick reply.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts