Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all! New to the forum and have no clue how navigate yet, sorry if I'm in the wrong section! But was looking for some insight on the "bolt on stuffed turbo upgrade" from damnfastdd's website, it claims 320-360whp for both the Forte and Veloster. Haven't seen any discussions or installations for this turbo anywhere. Now I'm sure internals and much more would need to be upgraded to handle that kind of power. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
521 Posts
You may want send Tork an email about that.

I'm pretty sure that it's not just a straight slap it on and now have 320-360 whp.

If you're looking for a really substantial performance gain check out their power packs.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Internals. Tuning from tork and fuel supports will probably get you there if not close

Reactions: ChargedKoup123

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Of course with the stuffed turbo. Fmic. Exhaust. downpipe and torks intake

Reactions: ChargedKoup123

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So Tork just emailed back. They're currently rolling out a new tune to go with the stuffed turbo and will be sold as a package. They're looking at 2-3 more months until completion☺ Vehicle will of course still need the supporting mods fmic, intake etc. They also stated that our engines should easily handle the power, 300whp @22psi. No mention of upgrading injectors, fuel pump, lines etc. So in the mean time I'm looking to get full bolt ons completed by the time this new package comes around. Excited!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts