Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that I really have a problem with the Broken K badges from K5OS, but I am concerned about their longevity for sure... Plastic rarely lasts, even if it is "triple plated."

I found these, which are similar in price, but solid metal! :) and US based.

2013-2016 Forte 5dr Hatchback LODEN SOLID METAL 3D "K" Badge Emblem Hood/Grill/Trunk - Korean Auto Imports

also, for the black edition 2014-2016 Forte 5dr Hatchback ~BLACK EDITION~ LODEN SOLID METAL 3D "K" Emblem Badge Hood/Grill/Trunk - Korean Auto Imports

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Cool beans

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
They look like sandels! Lol! 3d is crazy!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Cool find, wish I had seen this sooner!

And I've had my badges for 3 days now and I've already been asked what car it was at a stop light haha.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice find good info / help.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Cool, if mY K5 badges start going bad I'll be doing that. Though one thing I love about Zaino is that you can put it on anything including plastic to give it some uv protection. So hopefully they hold up.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Any group buys? I'm getting sick of looking at the KIA badge but I rather go badge less if I can figure out how to filling the crater left by the badge.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I broke the steering wheel badge I bought from K5. So I ordered a replacement eBay one.

I'm expecting the quality to be identical, yet the price is 80% cheaper.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wish I left my "Kia" badge on the steering wheel. I hate the Broken K. Maybe if it was black it wouldn't be as bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yeah I got the black and red badges full set thinking they were all like that. But nope just the front and back. Point of that was to dechrome so I didn't install on steering wheel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts