·
Registered
1,067 Posts
cool. i want a fmic so bad

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
very very nice :)

hopefully that new intercooler will be a bit better. It is closer to 400 ci which would be quite sufficient for any bolt ons you can throw on these cars.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i cant wait for an american made intercooler... for the 14 koup... its one of the few mods im planning

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
im assuming this is gonna be a custom job or you planning on replicating and putting something on the market?

·
Registered
41 Posts
That looks great! Did you see your intake temps go down much?
BTW- what ramps do you have? Do they clear the front clip when it's on?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
im really loving it, looks badass

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Awesome in depth info you got. I really hope that a fmic kit can come out for the koup soon...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
shouldnt the bigger pipe allow more volume and thus more velocity?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
sounds promising

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
cant wait to see the final product, I really like the idea with you trying to not cut any plastic

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
looking great. ive been telling my wife about your intercooler workings, as to hint to her that im gonna want to buy it whenever you hit the market lol

also, is right before the throttle body a good spot for the BOV? there should be enough room in that area just below the air filter

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
looking great. ive been telling my wife about your intercooler workings, as to hint to her that im gonna want to buy it whenever you hit the market lol

also, is right before the throttle body a good spot for the BOV? there should be enough room in that area just below the air filter
Optimum BOV placement is no farther than 12-15" from the throttle body.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i was mainly saying for clearance issues as well as servicing the bov without having to remove the bumper

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
OK cool. Sounds good

1 - 20 of 72 Posts