Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering which one you guys use the most?

I tried comfort for a while but it felt too easy.

Sports was nice when travelling down freeways or doing some nice sharp turns.

However after playing around I feel normal feels just right! (What a cliche' haha!)

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Sport all day long.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Sport :) I like the tightness of the steering

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Comfort is really terrible....Sporty is wayy too stiff for a day to day drive in the traffic and everything.... Normal is the best for 80% of the time and the 20% left is when I go hard on the right pedal. LOL !

But since my car doesn't have 1K km yet, i'm not going hard on it at all....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Normal is what I was using until Friday when I decided I would give sport a try. Seems ok, and not too heavy, but have not been doing much city driving, so time will tell.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
I don't think its with a certain package. There is a button on the steering wheel. I think its just a a symbol, no words. Its on the right side if i remember correctly. Press it once, and you'll probably see it says NORMAL, push again for Comfortable, and again for Sport. It tightens the steering wheel. I keep mine on sport :p

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
I don't think its with a certain package. There is a button on the steering wheel. I think its just a a symbol, no words. Its on the right side if i remember correctly. Press it once, and you'll probably see it says NORMAL, push again for Comfortable, and again for Sport. It tightens the steering wheel. I keep mine on sport :p
I found it earlier today :) Mine stays in Sport too

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've been in sport since I got the car, but recently switched to the comfort just to play around with it.

Seems that comfort is a turn and a half to full turn, sport is 2, normal is somewhere in between. I think I like sport...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've been using normal for the last 3 weeks and to be honest I forgot about it until seeing this thread.

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's how my wife is with her Soul... I had to explain to her there was a button there. She thought she had a "Sport" engine mode... lol

I've been using normal for the last 3 weeks and to be honest I forgot about it until seeing this thread.

·
Registered
468 Posts
normal on the dry days Sport on the wet days..

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Sport at all times. I have my reason but i don't have the energy to rant right now. lol

·
Registered
439 Posts
Lol yeah I played around a little when I first bought it to see the difference but it stays on sport at all times. If there was a way to make it sport all the time and use button for something else like having 3 different tunes or something that would be cool. Stock, sport, race....

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Been on sport mode from the test drive at the dealer and hasn't changed since

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sport... right up until the other night and I put it into normal to compare I will leave it there for the next couple days and decided then... If I chose now, it would be sport.

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
I tried normal and seems to sensitive to movement. I had to switch back to normal asap lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts