Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Yes they will. I have the Rev motorsports bushings in 75a and 65a. They were I think $30

·
Registered
981 Posts
Does anyone know if these will fit our motor mounts?
If so has anyone tried them?
They are also available in red and green. Got a set from Ebay for $27 with free shipping and another set from honhon then customized the green to my liking.

Reactions: bryanwolfe5

·
Registered
981 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
the short time i had the green ones on my car, it felt better with shifting, but i didnt want the added vibrations due to my dash cam and the direction i want my car to go in

·
Registered
981 Posts
Did the green ones add that much vibration?
They're supposed to be the softer of the 2.
This is what I did to the greens to soften them a tad bit but keep them firm enough to have the positive feel.

modifiedmount.jpg

Only drilled about half way with a 5/16" drill bit (sharper the better) and it stopped the dash vibration in and out of gear.

Reactions: PLP and joseanevo

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I have no dash vibration with the greens in. When you get them they do need to break in. I did get a lot of vibration with the reds

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i may have to get a pair of the green ones and drill the holes

·
Registered
981 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
They are also available in red and green. Got a set from Ebay for $27 with free shipping and another set from honhon then customized the green to my liking.
Do you have a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
just find the cheapest on ebay when you search rev motorsports veloster bushings

Reactions: bryanwolfe5

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Did these help with wheel hop at all? Or do I need to go with 6ths low mount right away? Cuz when I grab 2nd gear stuff can get crazy real quick and I don't like it lol.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
the bushings will help some, but wont eliminate it. 6th's mount will help more, the next step after that would be an LSD and/or traction bars to control the forward and aft movement of the control arms

Reactions: CrazyFritter

·
Registered
188 Posts
the bushings will help some, but wont eliminate it. 6th's mount will help more, the next step after that would be an LSD and/or traction bars to control the forward and aft movement of the control arms
excellent thanks much!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts