Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all, I'm curious to see if there's any company out there other than the sponsors on here that make a dual exit axel back exhaust (other than Jun BL) for the 2015 Forte Koup Turbo? I have a friend that is a fabricator and can easily make one for me, but I wanted to see if they made one. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Yeah Evilla is the only one that I know of that is coming out with one shortly.

·
Registered
580 Posts
What diameter are you going with ? Once I get some reviews on how these cars run with 3" setup (aka cell issues mostly ) I am thinking a full custom stainless using a dynomax camaro muffler . . And the Tork 3" dp

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay awesome! I was just going to go with an axel back. I was probably gonna stick with 2.5" pipe. Nothing too crazy, just enough to free up some restriction from that hideous muffler on the rear.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
3" will be fine. There are a lot of velosters running full 3" turbo back systems. If doing a catless DP you may or may not get a CEL. If you do you can always turn to Tork to get a tune and they can shut it off and adjust the edu so it won't come on. I am going to do a full 3" system when I get my FMIC done next year by Feb. I am going to probably make my own system since I have a welder lol.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Larger the pipe the more sound comes out the back but I love the sound 3" has on these cars. Of course you have to play around with resonators and mufflers to get the look and sound you want but definitely worth it.

Axle back
exhaust installed.jpg

Mid pipe (no lift so limited on room for pic)
3 in mid pipe.jpg

Small portion of the down pipe that you can see
dp.jpg

(By IJM Pipes) a few left on here know who IJM is or was lol

·
Registered
580 Posts
THat is fuckin SICK!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts