image.jpeg

Guys thats all i got for now:
.Dynomax Muffler 3" The round one.
.Resonator Delete Pipe from 6th
.CAI from 6th
.xp5702 spark plugs
.order today the dual catch cans from 6th
.waiting on the storms springs
I need help with the downpipe(which one i can buy) and 2.5" or 3" all the way back with no cat and second?

I think with that for start i can have the 1.5 tune?

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
You need a fmic and highly recommended meth injection for the 1.5 tune. I like the tork downpipe in 3". Do a 3" system all the way back

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Id suggest 3" for the fact that if you get the 2.5" you may want to eventually upgrade. May as well go with the 3" right off the bat.
Tyson

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i like my 845 motorsports downpipe, but i havent seen the Tork downpipe in person to compare either of them. but i am satisfied with mine and im sure there are people out there that have the tork down pipe and are satisfied.

the 845 pipe is a mandrel bend, 3inches, you would just need to tell them to put a 3inch flange on it instead of the 2.5inch flange. the Tork pipe is a pie cut design, i think they both look good and unique in both their own ways, Tork seems a little more into our small community, so that may be enough to make your decision for you.

When i got my 845 pipe, it was basically just on a whim to try it after looking at a ton of pictures. i was pretty lucky that it fits lol

just remember to use a lot of pb blaster when you are doing the turbo bolts though. i mean a lot...

·
Registered
82 Posts
It took me forever to actually install my dp from Tork, but its a great investment. Right now I have it going into my OEM exhaust. I do plan on getting either the Jun BL catback or may just go the custom route. I have not made my decision just yet. 2.5 vs 3 is going to really depend on what your goals for the vehicle are. I'm probably sticking with 2.5 for the time being since i don't see myself getting over 400 hp anytime soon.

Reactions: Forte5

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha I thinking about the piston and rods CP and the turbine upgrade, but i gonna try first how much power in the car produce full bolt and tune!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts