Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
On the seal or inside the channel or inside the rubber seal?

I have not noticed any issues, though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah inside the door channel I've got ice I always believed Kia needed to replace my seals cause I started seeing the ice during this winter & I constantly get condensation within a inch of the tip of the window inside cab

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Yeah inside the door channel I've got ice I always believed Kia needed to replace my seals cause I started seeing the ice during this winter & I constantly get condensation within a inch of the tip of the window inside cab
Maybe a recall will come out if there are enough reports of it? I had this happen on my Santa Fe Sport and Hyundai ended up issuing a recall to replace

·
Registered
633 Posts
I have ice on my hinges yet I Krown the damn things religiously. I don't get it.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
could you post a picture?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry everyone I'm just noticing I can't open the pic links I posted I have a Iphone & usually u can just copy & post & it's not letting me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts