Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reinstalled my Blackvue dashcam into my 2016 Koup (it was in my 2012 Koup before). In the 2012 model, I wired the BATT cable from my Power Magic Pro into the hazard lights fuse, as that has constant power, and then tapped one of the accessory plugs for the ACC cable. In looking through the fuse panel chart for the 2016 model, I cannot see which fuse is for the hazards, so does anyone know off hand which of them has constant power? I don't have a tester on hand. I can find the two accessory outlet fuses as they are clearly marked.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Isn't there a constant power stud by your knee on the fuse panel?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
parking lights would have constant power, interior lights, brake lights, horn... I am not sure if anything else comes to my mind.

I am not sure if this model has any "relay" for turn signals. It seems, I did not confirm yet, it may have a part of BCM controlling turn signals/hazards. I think it is like that since when I put LED into a turn signal, the first two blinks are OK. Then is hyper flash. It can be repeated. If it was typical load relay, it would hyper flash right away. Hence, you may not see the fuse.

EDIT:
another one would be door locks. It is 20 A on kick panel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts