Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went for a cruise earlier this evening and and it said it was 55 degrees. felt like a super cold 55. but my car was straight pullin. i've never felt my car pull like this before. and my car was running really good all summer and i thought the heat out here in New Mexico actually helped my car. but tonight it felt like a different beast. this is the first time i've felt my mods with the cooler weather. i have a fmic waiting to be put on. so i could benefit a little more from cooler weather with the fmic. but i've always second guessed adding a fmic cause i've felt my car at its peak in the summer. let me know if anyone else has some gains from the winter coming

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
My car loves the cold air. It pulls way harder when the temps are cool. Tis the turbo season!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah mine is a different beast at these temp! Once that turbo kicks in its an amazing experience!!

New question. I live where it gets to like 20's. Would the car feel even better at that temp? Or is there a cut off as to how cold it gets before it changes something?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yeah it doesn't keep getting better the colder it is. Fall's cool but not yet freezing temps is where it really shines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts