Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking today of doing 2 of possibly 3 things to the car today. I absolutely love black on red and was thinking of either 1) using plasti dip with their glossifier to turn the roof black. 2) same stuff bit racing stripe off center of the drivers side. 3) same stuff again. But to all 4 rims. Let me know what you think

Reactions: Korean Unicorn

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
my votes are for the black'd roof and then paint the lower lip partially like this:

i did that to my focus when i had it and it had the Ford Sport Appearance Package and it looked bad ass.

if you do the lower lip, i would suggest getting the SEM Trim Paint, it matches the satin type finish that all the rubber windows, the front windshield cowl and the 2 black plastic strips on the roof.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got the bottom black already. I need to use a small amount of glossifier for it to shine it (its Matt black). More I use the shinier it gets. So I'll black the roof out. Still debating on the rims

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think doing your rims would look bad ass.... I've thought of doing the same... I have a 15 Forte 5 ax... Just rehashed today. Thinking of blacking out roof.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts