Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what tablets you guys are running torque on? I've read through tons of threads and kinda have an idea on the specs and what not. Just seeing what the guys on this site are actually running and also post up what Bluetooth ob2 you are running. I bought a cheap vgate elm327 one that was recommend from another forum I'm on. I will be running it for the time being on my HTC one M8 but would like something larger. I have an iPad mini that I will be selling simply because if won't run torque and I'm not an Apple fan anyways. We actually got the iPad for free when we bought our car last black Friday.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have the ELM327 and running on a Galaxy tab 3 7" I got from a friend for $40.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Reactions: CrazyFritter

·
Registered
580 Posts
I got the galaxy tab 4 7" I got it over the nexus because I can add more storage if needed . No matter which you go with galaxy and nexus are the lowest you want to go . iPads are not recommended as most of the apps do not play well with iOS and wifi dongles are also problematic as blue tooth dongles work better but only android devices support them

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks again guys. KU that's the exact Bluetooth adapter I bought. I'm going to throw this iPad on eBay in a couple days and will prob just buy a tablet after it sells. I'm not much of a galaxy fan so I may be steering towards the Asus.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I got a LG 7" tablet for mine. I got it for free through my cell company for getting my wife a new phone though lol!

·
Registered
524 Posts
My Nexus 7 works with it just fine. Sits nicely in the cubby with the charge port. Long term though I'm looking at swapping out the head unit for one capable of displaying Torque.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts