Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I'm not sure if I'm feeling a wave like affect but I've noticed a drop in power since I got my car. My car had 5k on it when I bought it and now it seems to fall a I little flat the last couple weeks. Maybe I'll check my spark plugs but not sure how much it could affect my car. I'm still debating that Spectre filter I put on my car cause ever since I put it on I felt like my car lost all the giddy up it had and I don't feel the car throwing me back in my seat like before. Even my 0-60 times were .5 slower with the Spectre filter on. I also put the res delete pipe and still didn't help. I guess the only thing I can really do Is get a tune and that won't be anytime soon cause I just noticed my car got side swiped sometime during the night when my car was parked outside my house. I was so pissed when I saw it. But at least my uncle owns a body shop and might give me a good deal

· Premium Member
3,021 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm feeling a wave like affect but I've noticed a drop in power since I got my car. My car had 5k on it when I bought it and now it seems to fall a I little flat the last couple weeks. Maybe I'll check my spark plugs but not sure how much it could affect my car. I'm still debating that Spectre filter I put on my car cause ever since I put it on I felt like my car lost all the giddy up it had and I don't feel the car throwing me back in my seat like before. Even my 0-60 times were .5 slower with the Spectre filter on. I also put the res delete pipe and still didn't help. I guess the only thing I can really do Is get a tune and that won't be anytime soon cause I just noticed my car got side swiped sometime during the night when my car was parked outside my house. I was so pissed when I saw it. But at least my uncle owns a body shop and might give me a good deal
Sucks about the sideswipe.

Is the filter just stuck onto the end of the stock tube? If so you would probably see better results from it being in the bumper or on a actual sri tube

· Super Moderator
1,724 Posts
Is it normal my 2016 koup pushing 32psi? Ive got only a stage 1 map, CAI and exhaust.
32 psi?
I understand that is total pressure (adding the ambient).
Normally 1.6 pushed (the 2016 I had) 16 psi with peak at 18. Normally 15-17. Adding ambient at 14-15 - yes, in total you may see 32 psi peak. That was complete stock using mechanical gauge in the manifold.

Under State 1 tune I was seeing up to 22-23 psi (that would make 36-37 psi).

21 - 29 of 29 Posts