Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally thought I'd join.

2015 Silver Forte 5 SX. Full Evilla Stage 1 suspension bracing. Muffler delete at rear exhaust flange (just above rear axle) so that I can swap OEM system back on for inspections.

Besides that, I really just have a few limited cosmetic mods. Rear Rally Armour flaps and an AREV Motorsports tow strap. And a few DIY mods. Really like to keep my cars stock integrity intact on most everything I've owned.

I'm big into making my cars very "go-kart" like. I like them handling on rails which is why I tend to do suspension bracing/good tires/braking system vs. just lowering a car willy nilly just for looks.

To me, the car has ample power @ 200hp/tq. and it's really all about getting that power down to the ground to really utilize it. That's what drew me in to the Forte 5 two years ago....price and performance for that price.

Hope to meet a few enthusiastic Forte guys in my area. Laterz.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'm in central Texas.. you should join one of the face book groups third coast KDMs .. gen 2 forte club.. I'm even in velosters of Austin as im one of the Few Forte turbos around.. if you have any questions please hit us up

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks!

I actually am not a facebook guy. Been off of it for 2-3 years now. But thanks for the info!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey everyone new forte owner here. Found this forum via Google. I'm from the central Texas area as well. Haven't seen a lot of turbo forte in the Austin area. Mine is a 2015

1 - 13 of 13 Posts