·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
633 Posts
Sucks to see that happen, poor Koup.

Good luck with your next vehicle venture.

·
Registered
402 Posts
WOW. I didn't even want to watch it, it made me sick. Very sad sorry. It figures a junk truck would hit you instead of a nice high-end car.
Hope you have a good holiday.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you for the kind comments.... unfortunately i don't believe ill be searching for another vehicle adventure any time soon.... maybe a kit car or something in the future that i can just take to autocrosses and such... but i am leaning more towards doing stuff to our house and such... and with my transfer at work... ill be a little more busy with that and want to do more training and such... so as of right now... it looks like do to timing and such that may have been my last tuner car for awhile.... sucks in a way. but i think everything will work out in the end..... ill be happy with work stuff and house stuff... my kids are getting older too so that'll come into play also...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
side note... ill probably lurk around from time to time, but my youtube channel is more of a direct line for notifications if anyone needs to get in touch with me... but i do have this thread setup for alerts...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sorry to see that honhon.. I wish you the best on your next endeavor!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thankyou..

Reactions: santiad

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Dang man sorry to see her go like that. Seen your car for a few years and how clean it always was hate to see it go out like this.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you again for all the kind words

1 - 10 of 10 Posts