Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, been a while since I posted anything on here. Ok so I bought a 3" DP from Tork and I also have my new spark plugs. I've been waiting now for about 1 1/2 weeks for my FMIC to arrive from 845 motorsports and about 1 week for my Tune to arrive( also from 845 motorsports ) .
I wondering is it safe for my car if I put the DP on without a tune or should I wait. I originally was gonna wait for everything to arrive and put it all on my car, all at once .
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I guess TORK would be best to answer, but I personally do not find why it could cause any issues... Sure, tune would really make use of it, but it will not hurt now.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
You can slap it on now and won't hurt at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there a write up on how to change your DP? And what tools are need ..v

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Hello all, been a while since I posted anything on here. Ok so I bought a 3" DP from Tork and I also have my new spark plugs. I've been waiting now for about 1 1/2 weeks for my FMIC to arrive from 845 motorsports and about 1 week for my Tune to arrive( also from 845 motorsports ) .
I wondering is it safe for my car if I put the DP on without a tune or should I wait. I originally was gonna wait for everything to arrive and put it all on my car, all at once .
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
We have our FMIC kits in stock. you'd have it installed on your car by now lol :)

As for the DP and tune, your car will be fine before the tune. The tune will just make more power with the DP already installed.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know what is taking so long at 845 , with my parts. If there was a delay, they never told me. Also I can never get in touch with anyone there every time I call.
Has this kind of thing ever happen to anyone here ?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I don't know what is taking so long at 845 , with my parts. If there was a delay, they never told me. Also I can never get in touch with anyone there every time I call.
Has this kind of thing ever happen to anyone here ?
Their fabricator has had some health issues in the past. Having said that his work is outstanding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts