1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
633 Posts
Definitely the most unique 2014+ Koup I've seen. I can appreciate the work that went into it!

...P.S - Get rid of that sight tube on your catch can :)

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Do the OCC work? They are on their sides... so would the baffle good and collect OK?

The lug nuts - permanent or for show only? I would hate to scratch my leg while putting gas lol

·
Registered
633 Posts
Do the OCC work? They are on their sides... so would the baffle good and collect OK?

The lug nuts - permanent or for show only? I would hate to scratch my leg while putting gas lol
I think the lugs are for show - in the last picture you can see the lugs in one pack, and then the pointy end caps in another pack.

I see those style on semi trucks quite often here actually haha

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I see those style on semi trucks quite often here actually haha
You are right. In USA I saw a few semis with them, while in Canada - many. I wonder why...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you! its nice some people can see it because its definitely a lot of imagination taking the leap lol! Why is the side tube no good exactly?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes it works very well, checking it is the only issue as I need to remove the entire can because the drain plug is off to the side.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Paul, I appreciate the feedback! Im still finding it very difficult to straddle that fine line of not overdoing it with the teal lol!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its a newer style of lug nut from sick speed which is one of my sponsors, they sent the caps with the welcome pack so I thought it would nice to help support them by showing off their newest products :)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Thanks Paul, I appreciate the feedback! Im still finding it very difficult to straddle that fine line of not overdoing it with the teal lol!
Sometime that becomes tough but at least you're able to dial it back if you realize its too much down the road. At the end of the day it's your car! I think you're doing good so far

·
Registered
633 Posts
The sight tube WILL leak :)

I have the same can, only modified. Also with the can mounted on its side I'm not sure what benefit the tube would be giving anyway.

I plugged mine with a 1/4" NPT pipe fitting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
458 Posts
She looks good! My next project will be the front grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts