Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the front deflector it's not too bad.. Was about 70 bucks from the dealership. I'm thinking it's about a 10hp gain ha..
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Oh yeah notice the forteturbo.org stickers on the back Windows that's another 10hp...each...

·
Registered
10 Posts
looks ok but they need to come out with a bra type cover for the front end. I know wuth that low nose im gonna get some chipped paint

·
Registered
18 Posts
yep, would love to put a bra on the front instead. for now i just stay back about 3 car lengths when on the high way and in general city traffic. someone jumps in front of me, i just drop back another car. so far no chips or anything.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I got lots of chips bros. I drive too fast for my own good and sometimes catch a caravan of trucks on the highway.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I was thinking of adding this. What is your opinions on a deflector over a clear bra?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I ordered the front deflector it's not too bad.. Was about 70 bucks from the dealership. I'm thinking it's about a 10hp gain ha..
View attachment 412

Oh yeah notice the forteturbo.org stickers on the back Windows that's another 10hp...each...
I was going to order one this week. Do you like the way it is attached and the hardware to do it with?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Those look so weird on our cars with them looking like they are placed really high on the hood.
Well I was thinking the same, about the height. But it might save a windshield ($$$) plus the protection and you don't have take it on and off to wash the car.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Anyone else with a pic of theirs on the car or your opinion please?
Thanks for the help / info.

·
Registered
402 Posts

Mine came on my car as well

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Car looks great, I like the area where you live open space and green trees. Is that a log cabin in the back ground, very cool if it is.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It will help with stone chips but I'm not a fan of the reflector I just don't think it works with the car but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
458 Posts
If anything it would rob you of aerodynamic efficiency, lol. I'm not Rocket Surgeon but instead of chipped hood, you'll get a chipped windshield if the debris hits it at the right velocity and angle.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
holy dead thread bat man... i believe precrack stopped posting when everyone was drooling over knee's build....

·
Registered
402 Posts
holy dead thread bat man... i believe precrack stopped posting when everyone was drooling over knee's build....
I knew it was an "old" thread I just didn't want to start a new thread on the same subject matter if I could help it.
Anyway I order one last week looking forward to getting and installing it.
Thanks everyone for the help.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
did you get a lot of bugs in your area? i was considering one for my wife's optima to reduce the splattering

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.