Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been pretty busy for the last 6 months or so.
I just started looking into parts again and saw that 845 has exhaust that can be bought as a whole cat back system, just the midpipe, or just the axle back.

Does anyone have any of these? I can't find anything about them other than a group buy that I think I missed out on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I actually emailed 845 a couple of weeks ago, requesting a picture, but I never heard back. I really like the dual exhaust look, but after not hearing back from 845 and visiting some muffler shops that I felt were going to do sub-par work, I just went ahead and ordered the single exit axle back from Evilla. Honestly I probably would have ordered the 845 system, even without hearing back from them, of shipping wasn't $220! That put the axleback system without a muffler and with 2.5 inch tubing at almost $700. Evilla only charged $8 to ship theirs from California to Maryland.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you have a Koup, you might check out the Jun BL system. You can get it in epithet cat back or axleback and I don't think it is much more than the 845 system. It looks pretty nice. They don't sell it for the hatchback though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts