Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, so now 6thelementengineering is doing a Vaccum block v2.0 for their FMIC. But on their website ito says No ETA ... should I buy it, and when they release the new one will I get it. Or I have to wait for them to change on their website??

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Pm him and ask him if they are in stock yet. Best way to get ahold of him

·
Registered
580 Posts
Last I checked it said out of stock . So I think he did that because he's not offering the old block and when it comes back it will be for the new one . I like the new one a lot better.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I asked him last week, he's expecting sometime this week.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So it will be the new version?? Got you ... so I will buy mostly affordable stuff from now on ... I will save up for that tune :) after the other few things aRE bought

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
What's the change for the new one

·
Registered
580 Posts
It's flat and has two outer connection ports . He's also coming out with a four port version

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's flat and has two outer connection ports . He's also coming out with a four port version
I seems some pictures that people have with the Vaccum block ... where does the lite hose connect to??? Does it connect where the stock DV is connected too

·
Registered
580 Posts
The hose is usually the mechanical boost gauge. Going into the interior . On intercooler applications you would or could run another hose of it for boost reference as it will be needed in any FMIC kits not providing access for a boost reference unless you decide not to use the factory solenoid and do the bypass .

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
I'll have pics and website updated for the new vacuum block most likely this weekend. They are getting made as we speak and the only one available to me is the one installed on my car with the FMIC right now.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Pre ordered the vac block!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts