Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, so now 6thelementengineering is doing a Vaccum block v2.0 for their FMIC. But on their website ito says No ETA ... should I buy it, and when they release the new one will I get it. Or I have to wait for them to change on their website??

·
Registered
580 Posts
Last I checked it said out of stock . So I think he did that because he's not offering the old block and when it comes back it will be for the new one . I like the new one a lot better.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I asked him last week, he's expecting sometime this week.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So it will be the new version?? Got you ... so I will buy mostly affordable stuff from now on ... I will save up for that tune :) after the other few things aRE bought

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
What's the change for the new one

·
Registered
580 Posts
It's flat and has two outer connection ports . He's also coming out with a four port version

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's flat and has two outer connection ports . He's also coming out with a four port version
I seems some pictures that people have with the Vaccum block ... where does the lite hose connect to??? Does it connect where the stock DV is connected too

·
Registered
580 Posts
The hose is usually the mechanical boost gauge. Going into the interior . On intercooler applications you would or could run another hose of it for boost reference as it will be needed in any FMIC kits not providing access for a boost reference unless you decide not to use the factory solenoid and do the bypass .

·
Registered
458 Posts
Pre ordered the vac block!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.