Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I posted this already but I guess I missed it!

Below are the results from tuning an automatic Forte with our intake on it. Before is dotted line and after is solid line.

You guys will see this vastly improved area under the curve and also a nice increase in peak numbers.
We onyl increased boost by about 1psi so there is much more power to be had with a good intercooler + downpipe and bumping the boost up.

We will have these for sale on the website later this week and there will be instructions on how ECU shipping is done.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
192 Posts
A few questions regarding the tune. If we're on the stock IC but with upgraded hard hot and cold charge pipes, intake, exhaust, fuel line upgrade etc would that be stage 1 or?

Also if we go stage 0/1 then upgrade further what would the cost of retuning be?

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A few questions regarding the tune. If we're on the stock IC but with upgraded hard hot and cold charge pipes, intake, exhaust, fuel line upgrade etc would that be stage 1 or?

Also if we go stage 0/1 then upgrade further what would the cost of retuning be?
I would be able to increase the boost a little for you considering all that you have. You'd be considered stage 1, so your results would be very similar to what you see above, and will be greater numbers overall.
If you upgrade your intercooler or downpipe later, a retune is $100 plus the cost of shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts