Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this car up today, I'll be using it as a daily driver. Prius below with my Golf R lurking behind.

2017 F5 SX 6MT from a PA dealer, with pretty good discounts.

Not planning on doing much to it as it'll be my daily driver but maybe some cosmetic and bulb replacements.

26990 MSRP
3415 discounts
3000 rebate

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Nice...

But you are going over the speed limit!!
Busted!!

I like the new colours. A bit more life into those cars.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

It's in PA so going 5 over in the boondocks somewhere there is soooo slow. Lol

The Golf R will be the full-pledged toy, it's on its way there now anyway. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, plus taxes and fees, but yeah, selling price is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just picked this car up today, I'll be using it as a daily driver. Prius below with my Golf R lurking behind.

2017 F5 SX 6MT from a PA dealer, with pretty good discounts.

Not planning on doing much to it as it'll be my daily driver but maybe some cosmetic and bulb replacements.

26990 MSRP
3415 discounts
3000 rebate

I like the updated steering wheel in piano black and flat bottom compared to the '16sx. Still no heat button on steering - off to the side again. Nice color. Enjoy

·
Registered
188 Posts
I want that color!!! IDK why but wow I like that a lot!

·
Registered
468 Posts
i like the color.. seems they ditched the black handles.. and flex steer on the update.. but ill say it again.. anyone that wants to get ride of the ugly fake cf print rear diffuser should get the 2017 black one.. it looks real sharp..

·
Registered
633 Posts
i like the color.. seems they ditched the black handles.. and flex steer on the update.. but ill say it again.. anyone that wants to get ride of the ugly fake cf print rear diffuser should get the 2017 black one.. it looks real sharp..
Oh good point on the steering adjustment button... Did they completely do away with it? Or is it just located in a different spot?

I can only stand driving mine with it set to sport. Normal and comfort feel way too light to me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I switch from norm for city driving to sport freeway.... really should self adjust - based on speed like my old mazda used to have many moons ago.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts