Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Ben and my wife and I own a 2015 forte turbo that we originally bought for her, but after we finished building our 2012 civic si she decided she would rather drive it. I'm 32 and we live outside of Richmond Virginia in Dinwiddie county. We have four amazing kids who love helping us work on cars!

The forte at this point has a 6ee air intake, 6ee vacuum block, mechanical boost gauge that I had laying around the garage, and a muffler delete. I have owned so many cars, way to many to count! From a 2000 formula firebird, to many built b series all motor and turbo Hondas, to DSM's, and a focus st. We love all things cars and do not discriminate against make or model!

Since the forte is mine I had to add some parts quick!

On order is an 845 front mount inter cooler, tork downpipe, hks 40's, some way to strengthen the engine mount, and a full 3 inch exhaust made by a friend of mine who owns a shop.

After I throw all of those on there I'm going with a tork 1.5 tune and will see how much she will make on the stock turbo! Future plans will be stuffed turbo upgrade or custom if something becomes available.

Great to meet everyone and if you are ever in Virginia on your way to the beach shoot me a message and stop by and have a brew! We are pretty country out here and we love our family, God, and the USA!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hello, my name is Ben and my wife and I own a 2015 forte turbo that we originally bought for her, but after we finished building our 2012 civic si she decided she would rather drive it. I'm 32 and we live outside of Richmond Virginia in Dinwiddie county. We have four amazing kids who love helping us work on cars!

The forte at this point has a 6ee air intake, 6ee vacuum block, mechanical boost gauge that I had laying around the garage, and a muffler delete. I have owned so many cars, way to many to count! From a 2000 formula firebird, to many built b series all motor and turbo Hondas, to DSM's, and a focus st. We love all things cars and do not discriminate against make or model!

On order is an 845 front mount inter cooler, tork downpipe, hks 40's, some way to strengthen the engine mount, and a full 3 inch exhaust made by a friend of mine who owns a shop.

After I throw all of those on there I'm going with a tork 1.5 tune and will see how much she will make on the stock turbo! Future plans will be stuffed turbo upgrade or custom if something becomes available.

Great to meet everyone and if you are ever in Virginia on your way to the beach shoot me a message and stop by and have a brew! We are pretty country out here and we love our family, God, and the USA!
Welcome. Lets see some pics please when you have time.
Thx

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Hi Ben
32 and four kids who are already helping you... you must have been busy. :)
Is it true 2015 model or late 2014? In other words, is it already the upgraded engine internals?

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts

I'm kinda sad you won't have our FMIC kit :)

Welcome to the forum though! Great community here!

·
Registered
518 Posts
if you make about 250-260 to the wheels that is pretty solid. should be about what i'm at and i'm bolted and tuned. is yours a MT or AT?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Ben
32 and four kids who are already helping you... you must have been busy. :)
Is it true 2015 model or late 2014? In other words, is it already the upgraded engine internals?
From what the registration says it is a 2015 model. Is there something on the vin code I can check to see for sure? And yes it gets cold in winter here 😂

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome!! What did you do to your Si?
Full bolt on, skunk two 3 inch downpipe, rr three inch exhaust, suspension, upgraded brakes, hondata tune by vitviper, rbc intake manifold, xxr concave habanero wheels(bright orange)

·
Registered
253 Posts
You can potentially make more power with our FMIC sense you will have our tune and down pipe !
Welcome to the forum, let's see some pics!
Also interested in your all motor/turbo Hondas! ( Honda fan here )

Gina

1 - 14 of 14 Posts