Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys it's going down in SoCal! First Forte car meet!

Where:
Buffalo Wild Wings
Puente Hills Mall, 1576 S Azusa Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748

When: Sat Dec 17th at 1pm

Respect the spot no burn outs or acting crazy or you will be asked to leave. Don't need the cops called on us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,720 Posts
Nice, I would join you, but it is about 30... hours drive one way.

Reactions: Forte5

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun, but I usually work weekends.

Reactions: Forte5

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear ya there will be another in January to. Going to try and setup more meets for us since there is none out here.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I hear ya there will be another in January to. Going to try and setup more meets for us since there is none out here.

Glad you guys got a meet going! I'm hoping we'll do another K5OS meet again this coming summer. Would be cool to get the Forte and Optima crowd together for one big meet. We had 20+ Optimas at our summer meet last year

Be sure to post pictures!

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will try to get a lot of pics. I'm trying to get as many people going as I can.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet! Glad your coming! If you know more peeps with fortes let them know! Sedans, Koups, 5s turbo and non are welcome

·
Registered
827 Posts
I will try to get a lot of pics. I'm trying to get as many people going as I can.

During the halcyon days of SRT4 gatherings (et.al) - I gladly organized the sign up sheets for BBQ's, photo & video people, email lists, beverage & food, etc. Always had written permission for property & public park attendance etc. Hope you make for a successful gathering; esp in this day and age of faceless, nameless texting, emails, privacy and internet lifestyles.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
During the halcyon days of SRT4 gatherings (et.al) - I gladly organized the sign up sheets for BBQ's, photo & video people, email lists, beverage & food, etc. Always had written permission for property & public park attendance etc. Hope you make for a successful gathering; esp in this day and age of faceless, nameless texting, emails, privacy and internet lifestyles.
Yes sir! Where the meet is at they don't mind but the cops do watch. As long as no one acts stupid then its all good there. The owner doesn't mind at all thankfully. Next time if we get enough interest then I will be setting up a car meet at the local park doing a bbq!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Good point on the cops. Organizers told everyone attending - no vehicle horsesh** - and we didn't litter etc to piss off the park rangers either. No booming stereos, burnouts, speed displays, rude shit etc etc.
Can't wait for the photos and videos.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes sir! I don't put up with that b.s at all when I host meets. Even though this will be small to start it will get bigger in time!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sure sounds like a great event with everyone on the same page. Maybe next time I will just take a day off and join you guys when I don't need any $$$. lol
Looking forward to feed back and pics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.