Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$18.5K (Canadian) for a brand new 2015 Koup SX. Automatic, no sunroof, and smaller infotainment screen. To do, or not to do.... Zero mileage--only miles on it were by me on a test drive....Hmmm.....:confused:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Do it!!!

I have the F5 SX, its a manual, but no sunroof or big nav screen either. LOVE IT!!

I paid 33 for mine though... and its a 16

·
Registered
633 Posts
That's a hell of a deal. Go for it now

I paid just under 22 with a few goodies added in and mines a 2016 6 speed / non-tech.

I'm not including ON taxes in that though... Don't know which province you're from.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Good deal, 2016 forte5 SX luxury. Sticker was 33k but I got it for 28k after my trade and tax I came out at 23k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
$18.5K (Canadian) for a brand new 2015 Koup SX. Automatic, no sunroof, and smaller infotainment screen. To do, or not to do.... Zero mileage--only miles on it were by me on a test drive....Hmmm.....:confused:
that's a brand new and you will be the first owner?
MSRP is what? 25k?

If this is OTD price, TAKE it and don't look back.
If taxes, fees, and whatnots will be added... then depending what it will be, yet still anything below 20k sounds good IMO.

I got mine with M/T, sunroof, leather, heated seats, and other stuff for 16k USD OTD. It was used, one year old with 10k miles. IMO it was very worth it.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bought my 2014 Racing Red SX Koup Auto Luxury (Nav.Leather,Roof,etc) with 11000 Kilometers for $15000.
It was 15 months old.

Oh & Patman,That's a great deal !

Just Love these cars :D

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
That's a good deal! Hopefully you got to pick it up!
Gina

1 - 11 of 11 Posts