1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
21 Posts
A lot of us are rocking a Mazda 3 front lip, I think there might even be a few STI lips installed as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doesn't look too bad but I really want side skirts or I can't do the lip thing... I hate having some parts of the car looking uneven/incomplete?... But I'm sure you know what I mean. Hey fish we should meet/hang out sometime.

·
Registered
309 Posts
None so far. I would advise you go a la carte. Assassin's doing everything one off using off the shelf kits. I don't have any body work guy and the thought of being without a car for extended periods doesn't work for me. That said, since the MS3 lip works, I bet some of their other stuff in their catalogue could also be fashioned on our cars with little to no modifications.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Tomorrow I’m going to pickup a Mazda3 MZ lip. They also sell sides. I could ask them to see the side skirts and check..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
534 Posts
If you find something that works it would be awesome. I was thinking ez lip it some based flat ones. There is even some stuff you can buy at home Depot supposedly but I can find it locally. Supposedly it's like $15 bucks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts