Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

1.6l 300hp

8K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  bobglenn 
#1 ·
#6 · (Edited)
I'm guessing thay are using Mitsubishi stuff again like the Hyundai rally teams of old... Accent wrc and the Tiburon f2 evolution..or prodrive is working its magic again..and I think this is the Hyundai accent or Kia Rio..for the size.. Wrc cars are small now..thats why the evos and wrx is no longer in it

#9 ·
So much better watching it on a laptop then a phone.... I'd love to have that thing. Kinda jealous of a new guy at work now too, older guy but he is driving a 2015 STI..... must be a blast to drive, especially now... So icey out right now, I have grippy studded tires but still all I do is spin, on way home in 4th gear, little more than half throttle, tires start slipping. Can't wait for summer again, normally I like winter but I had less than a month with the Forte when I bought it then Winter tires went on.

#13 ·
That thing looks like it handles perfectly, every time it got airborne it was perfectly aligned and was glued to the ground as soon as it landed. Fantastic driver as well.

Reactions: forteturbo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.