Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

OEM temperature guage accurate!

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  PLP 
#1 ·
I'm finding the temperature guage to be very accurate and useful. Today it picked up the "heat islands" and shade temperatures and open road temps to be very accurate, even minute to minute. This is the upper end, how are the lower end temp readings, in freezing and single digit? Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Measuring instrument Clock Gauge
Clock Gauge Measuring instrument Gas Automotive lighting
Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Measuring instrument Automotive design
Clock Automotive lighting Gas Measuring instrument Auto part
Sky Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive mirror
Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Bumper
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Vehicle Sky

See less See more
#7 ·
But first you must depress AUTO and then OFF, not both at the same time.

#12 ·
When I went to get mine, there was a silver one, red one, mine and a black one. For me Black is OUT (too hot) The red one was LOADED and I don't like sunroofs, don't like silver, so I took mine (love the color) and heated seats and heated steering wheel - no big deal to live without. Just the teeny dash screen was the only compromise.

#13 ·
While I like heated seats, vented is useful some times too, the heated steering wheel is the very good one. But on the top of that - I like the climate control. I can disable AC to not use it on warm days, but it will still maintain temperature itself. It is not perfect, but better than having to adjust the knobs in the winter time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.