Facebook Groups instead of Forum - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Kia Forte Turbo Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Facebook Groups instead of Forum

This is a discussion on Facebook Groups instead of Forum within the Kia Forte Turbo Discussions forums, part of the Kia Forte Forum category; Originally Posted by jat63 For a car sold in kia numbers I would expect much more, since the koup ended production things here have gone ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Facebook Groups instead of Forum

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jat63 View Post
    For a car sold in kia numbers I would expect much more, since the koup ended production things here have gone quiet, I still like to visit but I’m disappointed that most threads are about performance mods and not about the enjoyment of ownership.
    I also notice on SS is they have lots of off topic threads to talk about, something I don’t see here very often.
    Things have gone quiet here because Facebook groups are much more simple.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Forte View Post
    I honestly think this Forum is dead. Facebook is a way easier platform for the car community

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    That's a truth I came to grips with a while ago. The only reasons I'm still here are for the familiarity/nostalgia I have with car forums and my own personal aversion to Facebook. More specifically, I deleted my Facebook account years ago because my mother in law is on there.

There are some good old threads but rarely much new content here. It's a shame but whatever.
    drc69 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lephoenix View Post
    That's a truth I came to grips with a while ago. The only reasons I'm still here are for the familiarity/nostalgia I have with car forums and my own personal aversion to Facebook. More specifically, I deleted my Facebook account years ago because my mother in law is on there.

There are some good old threads but rarely much new content here. It's a shame but whatever.
    I do not do "Facebook".
    2014 Koup "SX" A/T Silver. Mods; Tint, 6th EE Delete Pipe, Sylvania SilverStar Head, Nokya Fog, Interior LEDs, Debadge (Forte) Trunk-75A Red Dogbone (one side only) Done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Remove Ads

Sponsors