SXTH Crossmember group buy
Close
Login to Your Account
Kia Forte Turbo Forum - Powered by vBulletin

SXTH Crossmember group buy

This is a discussion on SXTH Crossmember group buy within the Kia Forte Turbo Discussions forums, part of the Kia Forte Forum category; As some of you might already know, the SXTH crossmember was discontinued for the forte sx a while back but they still sell it for ...

Thread: SXTH Crossmember group buy

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    165 times
    As some of you might already know, the SXTH crossmember was discontinued for the forte sx a while back but they still sell it for the veloster turbo. The VT version wont fit our cars. I think this applies for 2013-2016 forte sx. Anyways we can bring it back once more if we can get a group buy of 15 people myself included. Respond if you are interested let me know what you all think.

So far I found one person in fortefied group on Facebook. We need 13 more who are interested.

https://www.sxthelement.com/Forte-SX.../01-01-550.htm
    Last edited by 15ForteSX; 11-01-2019 at 08:16 AM.
    XXR 530 18x8 rims, KIA 3K emblems, Philips H11 Diamond Vision halogen bulbs, Tork subframe collars,
    CDV/clutch bypass, 2nd cat gutted, 65A bushings, XE ORHP v1, TurboXS BOV, 84400 MAP,
    custom grill, TB coolant bypass, XE 3TBS, 60mm TB, XE cold pipe, SXTH CAI, AEM dryflow filter,
    89 octane gas, KIA oil filters, Pennzoil ultra platinum 5w30, Redline MT-85 GL-4 75W85, Amsoil HD coolant

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Remove Ads

Sponsors