Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

Kia K logo Size

8K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Caezar 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I was going to buy the K logo on ebay, then I realise that there are different sizes (this is stupid). Which is the size for the forte Koup 2015 SX? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
when you looked on ebay, how did you search for the emblems? when i bought mine i searched under this .. kia emblems for forte .. and found my set there..
hope this helps.

Attachments

#3 ·
It is ok, I found them, thanks for your time. I was trying to combine from different sellers because usually the whole kit with the K in carbon fiber is between $55 and $75. I found one set in $19.99 (7pc Set KDM Forte Koup 2dr K Logo 3D Emblem Badge Front Rear Steering Wheel 4 16 | eBay), so I can use the wheels cap and the steering wheel, and then get the Carbon Fiber for front and rear for $27 (Kia Forte Koup 2015 Carbon Fiber K Logo Emblem Badge 2pc Set Front Rear | eBay). At the end, it will be ~$47.

#4 ·
Got mine off the k5optimastore. The are plastic. Definitely not as good as the stock ones.

#5 ·
its called the broken K emblem

#9 ·
Wow. I hadn't seen them mentioned much here, but on the ForteForums all you hear is good things about them.

That's extremely disappointing. I ordered the carbon fibre white ones, are they gonna be extra cheap cause I opted for the carbon fibre? I wonder...

#11 ·
I wondered the same thing when I ordered my black edition ones. They are plastic emblems with some 3m tape on the bottom.

For me they are fine. I didn't expect much when I ordered them. I would suggest looking into the Loden emblems for higher quality. I have never tested them myself but I know the Hyundai guys use them.

#10 ·
I have the black carbon, they are plastic but I think they look good. The steering wheel and centre caps for the rims are cheap and def not worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
I just got my cheap ebay emblem. You get what you paid for, they look really cheap. Even the painting is not well done. The only thing that came good was the wheels covers. I will only put the K logo on the wheels (I definetly hate that KIA word in the wheels).

#13 ·
Yeah the K5 Optima ones that came out to be $95 Canadian are total cheap plastic pieces of shit, at least the "carbon fibre" ones.

I received mine with the white vinyl peeling up in 2 spots on both exterior logos. They are entirely plastic.

If you really want these, save yourself the money and buy the eBay ones for $20. They would appear to be identical in quality.

#14 ·
I got mine from kdm motors inc
40-45 shipped
They are not like normal emblems . Kind of remind me of VW block style . At the meets everyone seems to like them . They are cast plastic not painted . Not sure how the chrome version is though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.