[VENDOR][FS]: Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets - K5 Optima Store - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Kia Forte Turbo Forum - Powered by vBulletin

[VENDOR][FS]: Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets - K5 Optima Store

This is a discussion on [VENDOR][FS]: Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets - K5 Optima Store within the K5 Optima Store forums, part of the Vendors category; Originally Posted by SXTurbo My 16 SX badges are a different size then the badges on my daughters 16 LX. IIRC the rear on my ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [VENDOR][FS]: Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets - K5 Optima Store

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SXTurbo View Post
    My 16 SX badges are a different size then the badges on my daughters 16 LX. IIRC the rear on my SX is a smaller badge.
    Sounds right, the '14-16 SX is different than other models, so it's not even F5 v. sedan or Koup, the F5 SX has it's own size, it could be just the rear is larger on SX, it would be nice if the vendor could clarify, but it's in their best interest to not answer and just use the drop down to select your exact model when you order from THEM. lol
    '16 F5 SX 6M Snow White Pearl - Bought new 3/2/17

Supporting Vendor Paul@K5OptimaStore's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    83 times
    Quote Originally Posted by danbfree View Post
    Paul,

For clarity sake can you explain the differences in emblem size? I see that C'eed, Forte Sedan, Forte5 and Forte 5 SX are all listed separately, among even more, does the F5 SX have it's own size over the others?
    So... Among all the KIA vehicles (Optima, Forte, Sedona, Sportage, Cadenza, K900, ect.) there are different sizes for the front and rear badges. All steering wheel badges are the same size across all vehicle lines.

Diving deeper into this there are some discrepancies in size across some models (like the Forte) when changing to a different body style or newer generation. We basically have a list with all the correct sizes for every make and model of KIA (which I believe there are 3 total for front and back placement) that correlate with the correct year make and model.

I've seen the list when I've visited the store but its far too long and complicated to remember what sizing is for what specific vehicles. Our warehouse manager has it down to a science so I just leave it to him to take care of it!

If you're looking for a specific single size you can always email us [email protected]

Does that answer your question?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06-14-2017 at 06:54 AM.
    danbfree likes this.
    K5 Optima Store
    (213) 785-7512
    [email protected] / [email protected]

"Your one-stop shop for Kia & Hyundai OEM/Aftermarket parts"

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    So... Among all the KIA vehicles (Optima, Forte, Sedona, Sportage, Cadenza, K900, ect.) there are different sizes for the front and rear badges. All steering wheel badges are the same size across all vehicle lines.

Diving deeper into this there are some discrepancies in size across some models (like the Forte) when changing to a different body style or newer generation. We basically have a list with all the correct sizes for every make and model of KIA (which I believe there are 3 total for front and back placement) that correlate with the correct year make and model.

I've seen the list when I've visited the store but its far too long and complicated to remember what sizing is for what specific vehicles. Our warehouse manager has it down to a science so I just leave it to him to take care of it!

If you're looking for a specific single size you can always email us [email protected]

Does that answer your question?
    Yes, pretty much, it appears the F5 SX definitely has it's own size rear badge, or at least doesn't have an exact match among all 7 badges with any other model... Too bad it's hard to find other complete set options for the F5 SX, I'd like to just go with adhesive ones that go over the top of the factory ones to start with.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ForteTurbo.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    79 times
    Yes, pretty much, it appears the F5 SX definitely has it's own size rear badge, or at least doesn't have an exact match among all 7 badges with any other model... Too bad it's hard to find other complete set options for the F5 SX, I'd like to just go with adhesive ones that go over the top of the factory ones to start with.
    On your Snow White Pearl car the badges with the white inlays would look great! I was hoping to find badges with silver inlays but just made my own and I'm happy with the way they turned out. To me badges look the best when the inlay matches the color of the car and the rest of the badge is chrome.
    2016 SX Silver
    Build Date 4/16
    In Service 2/13/17

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    83 times
    I'll look into that as I think it uses the largest sized badge which we see on the Sorento and Sportage.

Here are the emblem dimensions and sizes:

Small - 4.3" x 2.20"
    Medium - 5.04" x 2.56"
    Large - 5.69" x 2.87"
    X-Large - 6.69" x 3.31"
    Steering Wheel - 2.36" x 1.19"
    Wheel Caps - 2.36" x 2.36"

Are you saying that the F5 needs a larger size than the X-L we have?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06-14-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    K5 Optima Store
    (213) 785-7512

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SXTurbo View Post
    On your Snow White Pearl car the badges with the white inlays would look great! I was hoping to find badges with silver inlays but just made my own and I'm happy with the way they turned out. To me badges look the best when the inlay matches the color of the car and the rest of the badge is chrome.
    Ya, instead of the plain white I was thinking of going with the carbon fiber white to stand out a bit... I didn't have a choice of color at the time, I really wish I had a dark grey but oh well...
    SXTurbo likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    I'll look into that as I think it uses the largest sized badge which we see on the Sorento and Sportage.

Small - 4.3" x 2.20"
    Medium - 5.04" x 2.56"
    Large - 5.69" x 2.87"
    X-Large - 6.69" x 3.31"

Are you saying that the F5 needs a larger size than the X-L we have?
    I'll have to take a look and see what the rear takes, but it would be nice to know if the F5 SX simply takes the same full set as Sorrento or Sportage.
    [email protected] likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    83 times
    I'll have to take a look and see what the rear takes, but it would be nice to know if the F5 SX simply takes the same full set as Sorrento or Sportage.
    Please do, if there is a change we need to make for the best fitment I'd love to know!
    K5 Optima Store
    (213) 785-7512

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times

Small - 4.3" x 2.20" <-Front and rear on my '16 F5 SX
    Medium - 5.04" x 2.56"
    Large - 5.69" x 2.87"
    X-Large - 6.69" x 3.31"
    Sorry for the late reply, but mine has the small oval ones for front and rear, which car's set(s) does that match? I suppose just by selecting my exact model from your drop downs, then that's what I'll get, I'm sure, but just want t o know what other cars use the Small for both front and rear? With the sale starting tomorrow I just might spring for them at 25% off
    Last edited by danbfree; 06-29-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    [email protected] likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    83 times
    Sorry for the late reply, but mine has the small oval ones for front and rear, which car's set(s) does that match? I suppose just by selecting my exact model from your drop downs, then that's what I'll get, I'm sure, but just want t o know what other cars use the Small for both front and rear? With the sale starting tomorrow I just might spring for them at 25% off
    You should!

I personally dont know the exact sizing we have establish. Like I said our warehouse manager does all the in house packing and shipping and has that down to a science.
    K5 Optima Store
    (213) 785-7512

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Remove Ads

Sponsors