Veloster Turbo Injen intake
Close
Login to Your Account
Kia Forte Turbo Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Veloster Turbo Injen intake within the Kia Forte Turbo Performance forums, part of the Kia Forte Turbo Garage category; I found a used VT injen intake for cheap so I thought, what the heck, and got it. Now, it won't fit the way it's ...

Thread: Veloster Turbo Injen intake

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times

I found a used VT injen intake for cheap so I thought, what the heck, and got it.

Now, it won't fit the way it's supposed to without really pressing against the fuel lines. I didn't even try to tighten it down but just starting to get it positioned made it plenty obvious.

So I pulled the scoop/snorkel off of the front of the lower airbox, and installed the lower airbox with only the rear passenger side bolt so that I could pivot the drivers side of the airbox forward. Then installed the intake without a bracket attached. It seems secure and is definitely not rubbing anything that it shouldn't.

I'm thinking about grabbing a 30-40mm m6 coupling nut to raise the mount up a bit and trying it that way.

Has anyone else had any issues like this? I feel like I read about it before but can't find any threads.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Just to update in case it is ever useful to anyone,
    I picked up a 38mm m6 coupling nut and then used the stock bolt with it. Works great. 25mm may have even been long enough. Not sure.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Remove Ads

Sponsors