Present or student life
Close
Login to Your Account
Kia Forte Turbo Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Present or student life

This is a discussion on Present or student life within the Off Topic forums, part of the Kia Forte Forum category; What do you like more -your present or student life? What kind of student were you? I didn't like parties (okay, I wasn't often invited ...

Thread: Present or student life

Member #
    Member #

Present or student life

What do you like more -your present or student life? What kind of student were you? I didn't like parties (okay, I wasn't often invited to parties because I wasn't popular), but I can't say that I was a good student. I was often lazy and had a habit of doing college assignments on the last day, which reduced the quality of my essay or research paper. I'm now trying to help my nephew because he has problems with writing assignments and he just wants to buy research papers. I think he should try to write it himself. In your opinion, what is more important for a student, his career or education (provided that he combines study and work)? What would you choose now - is it better to study or to extend the time of a carefree student life?

Member #
    Member #
    Developing writing skills is really important, but not everyone is motivated to do so. How many times in your life have you had to write a book review or comparative essay after college? If you want to help your nephew improve the quality of his written text, or at least avoid common mistakes in structure, then I advise you, in addition to practice, to pay attention to so that your nephew has a good understanding of the definitions of various writing tasks. There is enough information on the Internet for this, for example, here you will find a full description of what is research papers. This will give him an immediate idea of ​​what he needs to write in this essay. I believe that 50% of essay writing is a clear understanding of what is required of you and drawing up a text plan.

Member #
    Member #
    This is an interesting solution to my problem. Thank you for answering and trying to support and help. I'm really very grateful to you for your help and the fact that you answered my question so quickly!

4. Remove Advertisements
    ForteTurbo.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    I was not a good student, I rarely did my assignment on time lol, i was a fashion lover and I'm still a fashion lover, I always love to wear branded clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags and watches, I'm not a rich girl who can afford them easily, I have trick to buy them which is use of coupons, I love to do shopping through coupons, they' are a great way to save money and by using them everyone can buy their favorite products easily. As We all know that Black Friday is stores started to give Black Friday promo codes and I start buying my favorite items, yesterday i ordered 4 dresses from zara and got 40% discount and free shipping. today again I ordered a my favorite beauty products from walmart and there are still a big list which I have to buy until Black Friday offers will end.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Remove Ads

Sponsors