Is there anyone from Tauranga, New Zealand?
Close
Login to Your Account
Kia Forte Turbo Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Is there anyone from Tauranga, New Zealand? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Kia Forte Forum category; Is there anyone from Tauranga, New Zealand? I recently moved to this city and I really like it here. I would like to meet my ...

Thread: Is there anyone from Tauranga, New Zealand?

Member #
    Member #

Is there anyone from Tauranga, New Zealand? I recently moved to this city and I really like it here. I would like to meet my neighbors too.

Member #
    Member #
    I also recently moved to Tauranga, but before that I also lived in New Zealand, only in a neighboring city. I decided to move to Tauranga because I was offered a new job. I really like it here. I used to live in a small town and therefore big city with nightlife fascinates me. The only problem I have faced so far is moving ta rented apartment. I have a lot of furniture and clothes and I didn't know at all how to move it to the new home. My new colleagues helped me with this, they told me about the Wise Move site and advised me to find furniture movers in Tauranga here. I'm very pleased with this site, because besides the fact that I was able to quickly find the most advantageous offer for me, I also managed to get quote for the services of this company and I moved to my new apartment for half of their usual cost. This is really cool. If you need to transport something heavy, then I will gladly tell you how to find such company with good reputation and at an affordable price.

Member #
    Member #
    I'm not sure if there's a lot of people here from New Zealand.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Remove Ads

Sponsors