Kia Forte Turbo Forum banner

Have a choice to make

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Playwithmymind 
#1 ·
I have recently made a vehicle purchase and have to decide what I want to do. My first thought is to return the Forte back to stock and build the truck, if I return the Kia to stock all non stock parts will be sold to fund or used in to the project truck (Ford Ranger with a RB25DET NEO6) and for those that don't know it's a Nissan Skyline power train and is easy to pull 400 WHP from and maintain full drive-ability and reliability.

Reactions: Innovazero
#3 ·
If you did your hotpipe, I'd ask how much you want for the pieces. I'd also be curious on the 60mm throttle body.

#5 ·
throttle body will be one of the pieces that will be sold, so once it is off I will give you first chance to buy it.

Definitely interested in your fmic set up.
not sure how fast I will be selling the FMIC kit since most of it could be used on the project truck. I will think about it.

down pipe and exhaust will be coming off after i find a stock unit to put back on.

Reactions: Innovazero
#4 ·
Definitely interested in your fmic set up.

#6 · (Edited)
the neo 6 is a great motor.. just stock pile oil filters and belts if you find a good supply the ka and 300zx filters work great.. and have fun on your new project.. another member here just got a new Camaro ss.. so a lot of people are stepping up.. MY Evo 10 just came back form its tour with pro drive.. so i'm looking to installing this gold Mishimoto intercooler.. just for looks.. it has a back one now..

#7 ·
I really like the Kia. In reality it is a mild performing daily driver that is fun to drive and looks good doing it but I want to build something a little more extreme (mid 12s in the 1/4) and still good for all around driving and I figure a Ranger with this drive train and a IRS would be a good start lol. I don't even like Fords but when the price is right I won't complain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.