How Much Did You Pay for Your Forte Turbo? - Page 9
Close
Login to Your Account
Kia Forte Turbo Forum - Powered by vBulletin

How Much Did You Pay for Your Forte Turbo?

This is a discussion on How Much Did You Pay for Your Forte Turbo? within the Kia Forte Turbo Purchasing forums, part of the Kia Forte Forum category; Blows my mind that these can have a near $30k sticker. It was a great deal at $18k. Much more than that and I would ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: How Much Did You Pay for Your Forte Turbo?

Member #
    Vancouver, not B.C., Washington, Not D.C.
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Blows my mind that these can have a near $30k sticker. It was a great deal at $18k. Much more than that and I would have been over at VW instead. $30k forget about it.
    PLP likes this.
    2015 Aurora Black Forte5 SX Manual

PLP
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    331 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nouse4aname View Post
    Blows my mind that these can have a near $30k sticker. It was a great deal at $18k. Much more than that and I would have been over at VW instead. $30k forget about it.
    Sticker is one thing, the other is what you are going to pay.
    Like I said - sticker for mine was almost 28k USD. Got it OTD (with taxes, plates, and all) 22.3k USD. Nowhere close I could get VW.

Quote Originally Posted by law22inoc View Post
    bought last Tuesday, tag msp was 28,590USD , left dealership with out the door tax license floor mats and everything at 25,219.00.
    I am confused a bit. 28.6k was the sticker. You paid 25.2k or that was 25.2k plus taxes and rest hence more like 27.5 OTD?

Are those tints from factory or you added them just now?
    Drives:
    2016 KIA Forte5 SX 1.6 T-GDI, A/T ("cheap GTI" - surprises many drivers) - SOLD... Some OEM and aftermarket parts left after... see my FS thread in market section.
    2014 FIAT 500e (my first EV - awesome toy!!)
    2015 AUDI Q5 (for wife...)
    2016 FIAT 500X Trekking Plus AWD with Roof and Beats (for wife)

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    PLP, and others in the States. How come your MSRP is so much higher than ours in Canada? I believe in 2014 the top spec was about $27K CND sticker. Unless they have added something else to the top trim since 2014, after exchange rate, our cars would be cheaper.

My sticker was around $23K CND. I looked at much cheaper cars like a Nissan Micra *$9,999 CND for the base. They were making a big push on how it's the only car in the market you can buy for under $10,000. You guys in the States didn't get this car. So $23K was a big upgrade for me. Of course I wanted to go look at the GTI and test drive it but I'm very impulsive when it comes to shiny new toys, who isn't?
    2014 "Black Mamba" Forte5 SX 6MT

4. Remove Advertisements
    ForteTurbo.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nouse4aname View Post
    It surprises me sometimes why names of cities are so often recycled. Vancouver, Washington is so close to Vancouver, British Colombia. I guess when they were naming their towns/cities, they just took the nearest inspiration.

Little cool fact I just learned. Ontario, California was named after the Canadian Province of Ontario after two brothers from the Canadian province settled there. Didn't know that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario,_California

Would be cool to be alive and around those times when there wasn't much landscape except hills and wild buffalos roaming the fields. Imagine riding one of those buffalos and going WOT. Feed it rich mixture of grass/whatever and their flatulence is like an aftermarket exhaust giving you more power.
    2014 "Black Mamba" Forte5 SX 6MT

PLP
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    331 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Forte5GT View Post
    PLP, and others in the States. How come your MSRP is so much higher than ours in Canada? I believe in 2014 the top spec was about $27K CND sticker.
    Hmm, I am not sure. Could be rate exchange? Or simply pricing for the market? Anyway, mine was top trim, AT. So not much else could have been added (maybe some accessories) to bump the price tag.
    Sunroof, AT, leather, auto-climate control... maybe the trims are different.
    Drives:
    2016 KIA Forte5 SX 1.6 T-GDI, A/T ("cheap GTI" - surprises many drivers) - SOLD... Some OEM and aftermarket parts left after... see my FS thread in market section.
    2014 FIAT 500e (my first EV - awesome toy!!)
    2015 AUDI Q5 (for wife...)
    2016 FIAT 500X Trekking Plus AWD with Roof and Beats (for wife)

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    First one I bought for about 20 grand. But it was very nice slammed model.
    PLP likes this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Remove Ads

Sponsors